Thursday, August 16, 2007

Seafood Pasta


This is my first time to post a recipe. An attempt as you may say.

I have since loved food since childhood. I can live without new clothes, shoes, but I cannot let an opportunity pass when trying new food, restaurants, recipes, kitchn gadgets...anything about food, cooking and baking.

As I grew, I got to divert more on desserts, thus my love for baking.
In this first attempt, I decided to make a pasta recipe out of my love to my hubby, who loves pasta and seafood.

My dear readers/bloggers, I am not a professional chef, but I do want to share what I can cook/make/bake.

Seafood Pasta

Heat 2 Tbsp.oil.
Saute 3 tsps chopped garlic and 1/4 cup chopped onions.
Add 1/2 cup each of shrimps, head removed and peeled, sliced squid and fish fillets.
Add Hunt's whole tomatoes with basil.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
Cook pasta as directed.


Voila, easy, quick, filling pasta dish!

No comments: