Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Al Ain Trip



The picture above is the first picture I have taken that is published by our company, it was used in our recruitment brochure.

I took this chance to practice my outdoor photography skills and I loved it.!
Look at the slideshow below for more pics.



Al Ain is one of the seven emirates of UAE. Two hours from Dubai and another 2 hours going to Abu Dhabi.
Our company sponsored a bus trip for all colleagues during Eid. Eid was a celebration by Muslims after a month of fasting called Ramadan.
Hubby and I decided to take this chance to go there, after 3 years, since we went there for an overnight stay I have won in a magazine trivia.

Al Ain is unlike Dubai. “A refreshing view to the eyes” as my hubby told me. There are no construction trucks, barriers along the way… just pure green.. trees, grass and more trees…. Yes , it is a “green” desert.

We went to Al Khadra Park, a park surrounded by mountains.
It was evident that lots of overnight campers were already there a day before.

Next stop was Jafeet Mountain. The trip going there was like going to Baguio. You are right, zigzags. I ould say that this is the highlight of the trip.

Last stop was Al Ain Zoo. The zoo was great in size, the animals were enclosed in an environment close to their habitat. Though a lot different that our own Manila Zoo, the place boast more than a zoo, it is also a park where you can bring some picnic food to bring with you... bring some blanket or banig, hats, food and lie down in oblivion.

It was a fun filled day! My realization at the end of the day.... I have only few pics with hubby coz I was the photographer for the whole group.

No comments: